Monday, November 3, 2008

Make your house feel like spring

Due to the oncoming dreariness and daylight savings time already passed, I set out to find images of nature-inspired homes to cheer me up. Well, thanks to Country Living magazine I found a plethora of homes filled with flowers, botanical prints and textiles, and landscape art galore.

A nature wall of illustrations and pressed flowers

Lovely aged floral bedspreads and slipcovers


A country-lane painting border by botanical-printed china

Urchins serve as objects d'arte




I really love the botanical prints above the mantle.





A work space surrounded with animal and plant objects and art

This bedroom stays warm year-round with rose printed wallpaper and window trim painted green.

I just had to include these guys...

Images via Country Living

No comments:

Post a Comment