Thursday, April 9, 2009

Modern city Homes - More variety than you think

Every morning I read a little bit of the New York Times. While looking through the home and garden section, I was surprised by the homes they featured - mostly because I liked them, and also by the variety...

This home was once a synagogue

The rooftop deck is separated from the bedroom by only a glass wall

Not cozy enough for me, but pretty

I adore the tree photograph!!!

An industrial style SOHO apartment...

Look closely - the table is a vintage suitcase

A true New Yorker - making the most of space, and building vertically

I like the warmth of exposed brick, which we have in our kitchen


An eco-brazilian home...
Found dresser drawers fitted with casters now serve as rolling magazine storage!

Newspaper decoupaged chair.

Bright new Manhattan condominium...

I can't imagine a pond in my house and a wall of ivy!




Another SOHO loft. While this space is way too cold for me, I am in awe of the massive amount of empty space, the beautiful floors and ceiling, and the amazing windows...




Do you have a favorite out of these homes?

via New York Times

No comments:

Post a Comment