Monday, June 29, 2009

A facelift for your mirror - and a discount code for you!

I was introduced to MirrorMate a few weeks ago, and I found their idea to be really creative - and hopefully inspiring to all of you. Pretty much, MirrorMate is a frame that more or less adheres to your mirror. Considering most homes come with plain mirrors in the bathrooms, a frame is a great way to style them up a bit.

Many styles/colors are available, and I was impressed by the quality of the samples. Most were solid wood, and some MDF. The company is also eco-aware which is always a plus with me.

They also generously provided me with a 15% off coupon for you guys! Use the code DECOR15 (good through Dec. 31st, 2009) Go to their site, MirrorMate.com, to take a look!








Three step instructions:



Has anyone else come up with any cool ideas to dress up a blah mirror?

No comments:

Post a Comment