Thursday, September 17, 2009

Eclectic autumn inspiration

It will not stop raining here. I'm trying to make the most of it because I have trouble sitting at my desk when the weather is nice. However, I'm also without internet until Monday so I'm having to spend the day at a cafe - which would've made me suuupppperrr productive if I'd managed to leave the house before 3pm! Ugh...what I wouldn't give to be a morning person. I work so much better when it's dark out and after 9pm - it gets frustrating. Anyway, I digress. Here are some beauties for you!

The blue of this bedspread is just stunning. And I actually like it with the light blue bed frame and wallpaper.

I adore this kitchen. That wide plank island table is TDF - and the styling is lovely too with all the flowers.



I've always like round tables with stacks of books

via Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment