Thursday, May 6, 2010

A polished Scandinavian style home

As you all know I'm a big fan of Scandinavian interiors, so I thought the lovely home of this young couple was worth sharing. It's a bit too "all white" for me, as my tastes have changed a little over the past year, but I still appreciate the rooms on an individual level.



Love the candelabra in the bathroom!

This is my favorite shot - the fabric inspiration board looks like art and ads a little personality to the place.



I have to admit I am not into the whole cow hide trend. I think the living room would look cozier with a regular rug, and instead of the two dining room chairs on the opposite side of the coffee table, something a little plusher.


What do you think of this place? What would you change?

via KML Design

No comments:

Post a Comment