Monday, October 4, 2010

Lovely fall, lovely fashions

I don't think it's any secret that fall is the best season for fashion. Jackets, scarves, sweaters - more layers mean more to play with. Here are a few looks that have me all excited...

This red coat is gorgeous...esp. with the faux mink scarf. Doesn't this model look like Barbara in Funny Girl?

I might have to go try the one above at the White House Black Market store because I really like it. ...not that I have anywhere to where it working from home and all...


all looks via White House Black Market

I was pretty "meh" about the military look, but I really like it here - especially with the belt to feminize it. And... I was suuuppperr lucky because just today on Ideeli this very, very close version was on sale for $44...and I snagged it! (You can see it below) They're still on sale with a whole lot more fall fashions, but you need a membership to shop on ideeli - and I have an invite code for you - membership is free and signing up is quick. Here's the link - www.ideeli.com/invite/decorology

Close match isn't it?

Now, speaking of sales related to home decor - nuLoom rugs are deeply discounted on the designer sale site RueLaLa. But you have to be a member - and lucky for you I have a membership code (membership is free and it's fast to sign up.) Here's the link. http://www.ruelala.com/invite/decorology




Leopard is in (isn't it always), and I like this toned down version in this rug.

This one is probably my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment