Friday, February 25, 2011

Gorgeous images from my favorite blogs

I started this little "favorite images from my favorite blogs" feature to reconnect with what got me started blogging in the first place - other blogs. But with the chaos of running my own blog and being a freelance web designer, I tend to loose touch with my beloved blogosphere. This week I refused to put it off again though, so without further ado - some lovely images from my favorite blogs. Enjoy and happy weekend!

Just discovered this blog. I'm the New Victorian Ruralist's new biggest fan. A wonderfully edited blog - you don't have to go far to find lots of luscious pics.





The lovely La La Lovely Things

LOVE the books in the fireplace


*swoon* I could really use a day at the beach. This is heavenly.

Last but not least, some images from Joey and Lana Make a House a Home

I'm liking black and white as a palette more and more everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment