Monday, April 25, 2011

A real home that looks beautiful and lived in at the same time

Pictures of beautiful interiors abound but I always appreciate house tours much more than staged spaces for editorial pieces. This real home is in Chicago, lived in by a furniture designer and art professional, circa early 1900's, and is 1200 sq. feet.

Enjoy!

I'm really into simply lately. The lines are clean and you can tell possessions are well edited....
I also totally crushed on that rug when West Elm introduced it...still love it




Again, the space is sparse but not lacking visual interest... love the mix n' match chairs as well

great use of space putting that storage unit in the hall...



The dark molding is gorgeous. One day I will have atleast one desk and one work table in my home office/studio!




What do you think?

via Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment