Monday, August 27, 2012

What I missed at NY International Gift Fair 2012

I was all set to go to this summer's NYIGF when a last minute obligation came up.  I was a bit bummed as I haven't been to one yet, and I have been wanting to go for years now.  I will shoot again for 2013, and in the meantime, live vicariously from those lucky enough to attend.

Here is some of my favorite coverage and products.


Unsurprisingly, COCOCOZY's booth is a breath of beautiful fresh air...



Love the combo of luxe and rugged on this throw...by PEHUEN

3 images above via OD360 Designs


Adorable ceramics by Kahler

and Pantone bowls by Room Copenhagen

via 3 rings


All the finials a girl could want....by Hillary Thomas Designs...

via Habitually Chic



How gorgeous is this dresser upholstered in Indian embroidered textiles from Manglam Arts?
via StyleBeat

See anything you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment