Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Chic and unique gifts from some of my fav. online sources

I'm sure by now most of you have heard of flash sale sites.  I hate to admit that they consume about 15 of my precious minutes almost everyday.  The deals are too good to resist, especially if there is something you've been "needing," or if you have some gifts to check off your list.  Here are finds that would make great gifts this holiday season.
Adorable vases perfect for the person who loves nature but also a bit of the glamorous.
$19.99 at Ideeli


These hanging terrarium are too cute!
$21.99 at Ideeli


This beautiful watch from La Mer would delight young ladies in body and young ladies at heart.




How could a pair of ivory sequined pillows go unappreciated? So glam!
$85.90 at Joss and Main

Chic and unique - a croc embossed silver tray



These vintage Stangl Pottery vases are authentic and would fit in seamlessly with today's love of metallic and metal decor. 


I know that if I bought this pouch for someone I'd end up keeping it for myself ;)



How cool are these stone magnets?!
$25 at One Kings Lane
Festive for the holidays, but this damask plate and bowl set would look fabulous all year long.
$29.90 at Rue La La
This cocktail ring is so stunning - love the colors!
$59.90 at Rue La La

Last but not least...cute and comfy slipper socks!

Where are your favorite places to find great holiday gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment