Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Inspiring ways to use a neutral palette

It's no secret I'm a fan of grays, whites, and other cool neutrals.  Using neutrals really allows me to experiment with different accent colors via pillows, throws, and accent colors.  That means if I end up not being able to live with a green or purple I loved last month, it's not like I wasted a ton of money on a sofa I no longer like.  However, done right - with layering textures and patterns, neutrals can stand all on their own as a gorgeous palette.

Neutrals
via tumblr

simple
I'm really liking gray and brown lately too, like the gray door and the wooden mirror frame.

via keltainentalorannalla

dustjacket attic: Manhattan Apartment (lonny)
Drooling over this kitchen.  I don't know if I dust enough to ever have such dark floors, but they are gorgeous when contrasted with the white cabinetry.  And that Moroccan inspired tile? Don't even get me started.

via dustjacket-attic

.
A bit warmer tones than I normally go for but this is still working for me.

via lovelyclusters


Loving the coffee table.
via Sweet Home Style

via Schuyler Samperton

No comments:

Post a Comment