Thursday, May 8, 2014

Chic and beautiful living spaces

In my house, the living room is the center of our house. Not only is it the first room you see when you walk in, it's the place where we spend the most time.  When our wedding is over and we have our lives back - the living room is second on my makeover list after my office.

LOVE the wall treatment in this space.  The crown molding and chandeliers mixed with the modern decor is really cool too.
via unknown

Gold is very trendy right now, but I have to admit I'm smitten!
via 91 Mag

I love that this console isn't all about the TV!  Pretty accessories and a gallery wall distract from the TV.
via HGTV

via High Gloss Magazine

via unknown

I love the proportions of the furniture in this space - it's something I need to pay more attention too in my own house.
via Sweet Home Style

via Sweet Home Style

No comments:

Post a Comment