Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finding holiday refuge - perfectly peaceful bathrooms

I really do enjoy getting to see most of my relatives over the holidays, especially my three sister, as we're spread over the east coast. However, ever since I was a child, a room or house full of people can start to leave me feeling a bit suffocated after awhile. Whether or not you're like me in this characteristic, it's still important to take a little time for yourself to recharge. My personal favorite is a hot bath with some candles, because it's so comforting and peaceful.

love this quaint, vintage bathroom.

I don't know if I'd ever pick such bright colors for my own bathroom, but I still think it's really striking.

I've never seen a bathtub at an angle like this!  I love "real" furniture in the bathroom, like the upholstered seat you see here.

*Love* this tile and the chocolate

Okay, so I'm not sure if I actually like this bathroom or not.   The color palette is interesting - maybe it's all just a bit too country for me.  What do you think?  Do you like this palette? Like the style?

so luxurious! I could spend a long time in here.

Which bathroom is your favorite?  Do you use the bathroom as a personal sanctuary?

via BHG

No comments:

Post a Comment