Thursday, December 8, 2011

How about holiday in a charming English country estate

Well, maybe not this year, but getting a glimpse inside these gorgeously decorated homes for rent is still a treat.

The "Treverra House" in Cornwall, is one of my favorite for rent by Perfect Stays.

I like the sparse, neutral way the house is decorated.  I think it makes it easier to relax and unwind.

What do you think of the harlequin armoire?

happiness is a warm bath

I think the image above is from a different property they manage - isn't it charming?

The view is so gorgeous and the room so light-filled.  If I lived here, I would probably end up bringing my laptop and papers to the table and work from there...


You can see pictures of all of their properties on the Perfect Stays site.

via Perfect Stays

No comments:

Post a Comment