Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Beautiful textiles for the home - Maresca Textiles

One of the easiest ways to give your home a freshening up for spring and summer is by changing out soft goods - pillows, throws, linens, etc...  I recently started this in my home, and was lucky to be introduced to Maresca Textiles,  a line by fellow RISD grad Kathryn Maresca.  Based in Savannah, GA, Maresca Textiles are always hand printed or embroidered in the USA, and inspired by the Southern low country.

Check out the aqua beauty I snagged for my sofa this spring.  My walls are a light aqua, and my couch an olive green.  I have always loved olive green and aqua together, and the color is perfect.   I also love the hand drawn, organic pattern - so cool!





Here are a few other favorites of mine that you can get at the Maresca Textiles Shop -




This pillow would also look fab on my couch...

Which is your fav?


Aqua bolster via Maresca Textiles, Vintage Hmong Textile Pillow via The Loaded Trunk, Quilt by Karma Living (frequently on flash sales at HauteLook sign up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment