Friday, August 16, 2013

My wish list and inspiration for my new home

Now that we've been living in our home for a couple of month, I've been having more and more ideas for what I'd like to do with it.  Unfortunately, my wish list and ideas rarely align with our budget.... sigh... a girl can dream though...

Here's what I've had on my inspiration board:

 I've been loving iron and wood...

We plan on knocking out one wall in our kitchen and putting in a breakfast bar.  These pendants would look great above it.




 A glam tufted ottoman would have so many uses!
I desperately want a wing back upholstered bed, not just a headboard.  I am so tired of ironing and readjusting bedskirts...



 I've always loved chunky throws...

This rug is like a toned down cozy sweater...


All of these items from Joss & Main...


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment