Friday, August 15, 2008

The best interior design from Architectural Digest

Architectural Digest isn't a magazine I look at very often, but I was thrilled by all inspiring interiors there were to be found in their archives. AD's portfolio covers every style one could possibly imagine, and here's just a small sample of magazine's best.


Love the chandelier and the fluffy white carpet




This is Angela Lansbury's living room!




I think the drape is such a clever way to subtly divide this space.


A pretty breakfast nook






Look at all the beautiful storage!


This room is so ethereal and gorgeous, the paint color is like terracotta




Perfect for reading and daytime naps- oh I would love it on a rainy day!






Check out the built-in bookcase in the back...


one day I must have wide-plank floors

All images via Architectural Digest



Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment