Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cozy autumn interiors (real interiors!), and some easy feng shui ideas

I was recently introduced to Manoblue Interior Design & Feng Shui, and I wanted to share with you a few images from the portfolio which just really spoke to me. As you may know, I really like real, lived in images of homes over staged environments any day. They're inspiring because you know a real person lives there, and it just gives me hope!

I ADORE this bedroom! The fireplace, the tall pillar candles beside it, the wood bedframe, the corner window with the reading nook! This is my dream bedroom! Even better is that it's real and attainable.

This hall with the artwork is so welcoming. This is what feng shui is all about and why it makes so much sense.




See more at http://www.manobluedesign.com. Marie also has lots of helpful feng shui tips on her blog - such as this one, which I'll be reading, on bringing money!

No comments:

Post a Comment