Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Modern day French interiors that still have that effortless glamour

It never fails that French interiors, through the ages, have always had a certain...je ne sais quoi. Their beauty and glamor seems so effortless and natural! Therefore, French interiors make for excellent eye candy - enjoy!



This bedroom has a palette I would never come up with on my own, but I think the effect is really nice and great for a bedroom.

A contemporary twist on that never fail crisp white and blue.


The above two images are actually from a home in Tuscany, but it was renovated and restored by a French architect. I think it's a nice blend, and I love the soft, earthy palette.
All above images via Marie Claire Maison

I really like the look of stacks and stack of books.

What a perfect place for an afternoon nap


via Interiors

via The Magazine Antiques

No comments:

Post a Comment